Thursday 3 January 2013

Happy New Year

New Year, new me... well not really but Happy Christmas and Happy New Year. What a loverly time had by all, well at least I hope so.

I do think that the week between Christmas and New Year is great for a little bit of old self-reflection. What fun did you have this year, what did you enjoy, where did you go, who did you meet, what will you do/like to do in the following year...?

After this time of reflection I believe it's time for a good old party, no stress, no pressure but a few drinks with friends, dancing and fun. This year I spent New Year's eve with good friends in a very special place in Somerset. We all had a joyous, music filled time and it has set me up for what I believe is going to be a good year ahead and a year where I get on with some exciting new projects...

Aren't we having a lovely sparkly lit time!
On a completely different note I must remember to go here next time I'm off down the M40 - LASSCO Three Pigeons. I love a good old nosy and rummage in random places but for some reason I forget the names and always forget the places... So here's to not forgetting! Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment